V A C A N C Y
Our company is a multinational operator of Production Sharing Contract in Indonesia, in the business of oil and natural gas exploration and exploitation. In line with our expansion plan, we are currently seeking candidates to fill the following positions under third party contract:
PRODUCTION OPERATORS (code: PO)
Main job & responsibility: To operate and control of all Oil, Gas, and Condensate processing equipment at assigned area, in order to maintain the quality and rate of the Oil, Gas, and Condensate.
TECHNICIANS (code: TE)
Main job & responsibility: To perform preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance , calibration, and repairing of all instrumentation/mechanical/electrical system devices at assigned area.
The successful candidates will be assigned at our Onshore & Offshore field location at Gresik and West Madura – Java Sea, with working schedule 14 days on / 14 days off OR 14 days on / 7 days off.
The candidates for the positions should meet the following requirements:
- Fresh Graduate (0-2 years experience) Diploma III degree from reputable colleges or universities majoring in Petroleum, Instrumentation / Electrical / Mechanical / Chemical / Process Engineering or other related technical disciplines
- GPA minimum 3.00 (scale 4)
- Maximum age is 23 years old by July 1, 2007
- Physically fit to perform the work at field location (onshore and offshore)
- Willing to work at offshore area with on-off schedule
- Good team work, discipline, achievement oriented, and active learner
Interested applicants are invited to forward their comprehensive resumes, copy of transcript and diploma, immediately (at the latest May 16, 2007) to PO BOX 1234 JKT 12190 or to email: email@example.com
Confidentially is guaranteed. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.