Closing Date: 25 May 2007
Thomson, a world leader in digital video technologies serving the
global Media & Entertainment industries, seeks dedicated individuals
to join us as:
ASSOCIATE ENGINEER (TEST ENGINEERING)
* To Prepare of test jigs and support FGR and pilot shop schedule;
Design new jig to improve existing jig with fast test cycle time, more
test coverage, and cost saving
* Update hardware or software to fulfill jig test parameter
appropriate with test alignment procedure and product spec. Conduct 5S
on work areas, preventive maintenance for Pilot Run Line.
* Degree in Electronics.
* Minimum 2 years experience with related job.
* Knowledge in programming software language (Visual C++, Visual
Basic, Labwindows, LABWIEW) is preferred.
* Knowledge in RF, Analog & Digital circuit design, serial
communication, GPIB, Atmel PIC/microcontroller.
* Good Communication Skills and able to work in a multi
TECHNICIAN (TEST ENGINEERING)
* Trouble shooting/repairing tester and equipments, responsible
for maintain test equipment at optimum condition for production.
* Diploma in Electrical / Electronics
* Interested in Maintaining Test Jig/Equipment (mainly ICT & RF
* Interested in electronics product manufacturing environments.
* Minimum 1 year experience in Electronic Manufacturing
All position based in Batam, good remuneration package will be given,
interested applicant are invited to send their detailed resume with
full academic record. To apply, please send your email and recent
photograph to email@example.com or forward them to:
PT. Thomson Batam
Jl. Beringin Blok 213
Muka Kuning, Batam
No later than 2 (two) weeks after this advertisement publish