PT. McDermott Indonesia, a leader in the field of Marine Construction
for the offshore oil and gas industry specializing in design,
fabrication, installation & overall construction management of
sophisticated engineering projects, would like to invite highly
skilled individuals to fill the position in our Jakarta office :
• Responsible for the management and administration of project related
Subcontracts Including sourcing, evaluating, negotiating and executing
• Ensuring that subcontracting activities are performed efficiently
and effectively in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Administer and manage Change Orders and Claims resolution.
• Degree or Diploma in construction, engineering, quantity survey or
business – related field with minimum of 10 years of relevant
experience in offshore or plant construction or marine industry,
preferably with at least 5 years of experience in procurement /
materials management including subcontracts administration.
• Possess strong analytical and communication skills.
• Good understanding and appreciation of Commercial & Contractual
Terms and Conditions relating to Subcontracts and Purchases.
• Able to work independently & under pressure in a multi-task,
• Good planning, organizing and interpersonal skills.
Application letters detailing fully experience and educational
standard attained, with recent photograph (4 x 6 cm) should be
submitted no later than May 29, 2007 to:
PT. McDERMOTT INDONESIA
E-mail : JakartaHRD@mcdermott.com
PO. BOX 1428 / JKT – JAKARTA 12940
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.