KBR is a world leading Engineering and Construction Management and
related services company employing over 60,000 people in more than 100
countries around the world. Services offered include upstream and
downstream oil and gas business, which provides design of offshore
processing fixed platforms, subsea and floating facilities as well as
onshore LNG plant, petrochemicals and petroleum refineries worldwide.
In order to support growth in KBR’s domestic & international
businesses, the Jakarta Engineering office seeks talented and
experienced Indonesian nationals to fill the following positions :
PROJECT MANAGER, ENGINEERING /
SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER, ENGINEERING
Job Descriptions :
Under broad direction, this position is responsible for all phases of
planning and execution on a medium-sized (typically less than $100
million total installed cost) project or may be responsible for a
segment of a larger project. Plans, organizes, coordinates and
controls projects in accordance with the established policies,
procedures systems, and requirements approved by the company. Has
responsibility for day to day contact and communication with the
client and focuses on providing client satisfaction. Possesses
knowledge of the respective industry. Supervises personnel assigned to
the project through subordinate leaders. May also serve as the
proposal manager of medium-sized projects.
• Recognized University degree in respective discipline.
• 10-15 years relevant experience in Multinational and Local
Engineering and/or Construction Companies of Offshore/Onshore in Oil &
Gas facilities and Petrochemical Projects.
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia.
• Leadership and Team Alignment.
• Willingness to Overseas assignment.
• Certification as a Licensed/Chartered Professional Engineer is
PROJECT INFORMATION COORDINATOR, ENGINEERING
Under direct supervision by the Information Manager, the candidate
will coordinate the information and data throughout the project
environment utilizing Company’s current systems, systems technology
and tools. He/she will support a project/s in creating a data centered
execution technique and will directly or indirectly handles the basic
Information Management and Information Technology requirements for one
or more work groups or projects, including requests for hardware,
software, systems access, and user support. He/she will likewise
directly or indirectly coordinates hardware and software installation
and configuration for desktop computers, laptop computers, printers,
servers, and networks.
• Bachelor degree in Information System or Engineering from reputable
• 3-6 years experience related IM/IT Support, CAD Design/Engineering,
Document Management or other related experience in similar EPC,
Offshore/Onshore Oil & Gas facilities and Petrochemical Projects
• Good understanding of the requirement for Lifecycle Project
Information and Data in accordance with the Client and Contractual
• Good working knowledge of Engineering Project Execution Methodology
• Familiar with working knowledge of all deployed Engineering Project
System and Tools
• Good Command of both written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
• Good Communication Skills, Interpersonal Skills and Team Player
• Good HSE awareness and trustworthy
Interested applicants should send their resume, in English to
FJKTREC@kbr.com and mention the title of the position applied in the
subject of the e-mail not later than May 29, 2007.
Do not attach scanned certificates, transcripts and reference letters.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
KBR operates throughout the Asia Pacific region. We are committed to
attracting and maintaining qualified staff and offer professional
challenge, competitive employment conditions and excellent career
prospects. We are also committed achieving health, safety and
environmental excellence in all our business practices and operations.