Our Client, Alstom Power Energy System Indonesia, located in Surabaya is seeking for the following position :
Proposal Engineer (PE-SUB)
Purpose of the Job
Accountable for completed proposal development covering commercial and
technical aspects including Customer contact throughout the bid process (pre
bid, proposal and post bid).
1. Review bid specifications and prepare pre evaluation or comments for
bid / no bid decision by Management. The evaluation should consider
preliminary execution plan i.e. workshop condition, sub contract, sub
2. Develop commercial and technical aspects
3. Close contact with Client or Sales to have final price input.
4. Initiate involving candidate Project Manger for proposal with high
probability of win.
5. Present proposal before the Bid Committee for approval prior to
proposal release. (apply for firm bid)
6. Follow up the project status with client until final decision.
7. Response and record revisions of proposal as required by Client.
8. Responsible to all documentation related to the proposal.
9. Prepare As Sold Estimate for sold job and transfer for execution to
the Project Manager.
10. Prepare analysis and report concerning lost job.
11. Continual improvement at all area of work.
12. Perform any other duties as requested by the Department Manager.
Qualification and Experiences:
* Bachelors Degree in an Engineering or related field.
* Plus over 5 years of professional experience.
* Half of which should be in the relevant field or special
combination of education and experience and/or demonstrated accomplishments.
* Have a good verbal and written English skills, computer literate,
spreadsheet, word processing, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project etc.
* Project scheduling media (e.g. Microsoft Project, etc.)
* good presentation skills, deep understanding of term & conditions,
capable in preparing financial model.
* Based in SURABAYA
Interested candidates are requested to send in their complete CV as an
attachment in MS Word format only in English with current & expected salary
and recent photograph via email to :
Please put the position applied PE-SUB on the subject line. Only short
listed candidates will be notified.