As Indonesia’a largest gas pipeline operating company, W E are currently seeking for intelligent, highly motivated and good interpersonal skill individual who is ready to take new challenge for the position of :
Position : HELPDESK (Code: HD)
[Scope of work]
- Provide 1st line ICT technical support to all TGI staff, through: direct clarification, phone extension, Helpdesk application (service desk application through web access), e-mail etc
- Acted as bridge / front liner to communicate between users & MIS officers / Managers
- Log all reported ICT problems & issues from users.
- Prepare weekly helpdesk report and consolidate validated reports at month end
- Deliver monthly report to MIS Manager (report of user complains, MIS activities …etc ) , refer to BSC (Balance Score Card) report
- Monitor progress & keep Track of all open issues and update appropriate personal accordingly
- Assist users to get corporate ICT service
- Willing to go to TGI regional offices / stations located at Province Jambi , RIAU ,South Sumatera to assist MIS officers / Manager when required.
- Assist office-mates / colleagues in MIS and always strive for harmony in MIS teamwork and uphold team values
- Assist MIS officers as and when required
- Ensure users are satisfied with the ICT services given to them
- Perform general office administrative work including filling, prepare correspondence, arrange meeting. etc
- Assist MIS manager with administrative task
- Control of HO ICT peripherals, responsible for inventory record and reported the data quarterly to MIS Manager.
- Ensure that ICT devices & peripheral is clean , tidy , stored at proper place
- Diploma degree on Information Management or equivalent with min GPA 2.75.
- 1-2 year experience but fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Energetic, creative, self-motivated and result-oriented.
Send your application along with CV (state your GPA) and scanned photograph to email@example.com
(Please write only the position code (HD) on the subject)