Pelangi Indonesia (www.pelangi.or.id), a not-for-profit
think-tank in Jakarta, Indonesia, is currently seeking candidates to
fill the position of
Administration Assistant . This position reports directly to the Human
Specifically, the tasks are as follows:
• Diary management, including arranging appointments;
• Liaison with external partners in scheduling meetings and events ;
• Administration and travel arrangement for staff including ticket,
accommodation, insurance & visa;
• Document filing related to program & projects.
The core competencies required are:
• Fluent in written and spoken Indonesian and English as well as
• Secretarial skills ;
• Minimum 2 years of experience
• Strong idealism and motivation, responsible, self-confidence, and
self-direct with minimum supervision
• Capability in coordinating activities across disciplines and across
divisions with strong sense of team-work;
• Healthy habits that can support long-hours and demanding working condition
• Proficiency in computer programs, the Internet, emailing software
Terms and conditions include medical benefits and capacity building.
For qualified and motivated candidate, please send your CV with a cover letter
explaining your motivation to apply to administration(at)pelangi.or.id
(firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 20 June 2008.
Only short-listed candidates will be noticed and invited for an interview.