AXA is the largest insurance insurance company in the world and has offices
in more than 60 countries throughout Europe, North America, the Asia
Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. With a sales force of more than 5000
agents and financial advisors, AXA Indonesia manages assets worth more than
6 trillion Rupiah and has more than 320.000 clients.
In AXA our ambition is to become the preferred company and the largest
insurance company in Indonesia. For that ambition we need excellent leaders.
To develop those leaders we’ve created the AXA Future Leaders Program in
which we’ll develop management trainees to become our leaders of tomorrow.
For this program we invite highly talented university graduates to apply
*Management Trainees for AXA Future Leaders Program*
• University graduates (Bachelor min. GPA 3.0/Master min. GPA 3.3)
in accounting, finance, marketing, medical science, actuarial studies,
mathematics, engineering, management, psychology or computer science
• Overseas graduates with no more than 2 years work experience
• History of leadership roles in school or the community
• Excellent analytical skills, full of initiative and eager to
learn new things
• Excellent communications and persuasion skills
• Excellent English skills both oral and written
Please submit your CV and application letter (in English) *including a one
paragraph motivation of why you want to work for AXA*, at the latest by June
25, 2008 to: *email@example.com* <firstname.lastname@example.org>
All applications will be treated with confidentially.