|PT Shell Indonesia|
|Regional Sales Manager Surabaya||Job ID: A16017|
Location: Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
- Deals with B2B Distributors, managing their performance as well as understanding their business and needs;
- Exceed team and individual Key Sales Targets set by the Sales Manager;
- Plan distributor Salesforce calls and visits to provide the appropriate level of service to existing and new customers with a focus on retaining/expanding existing business relationships;
- Increase the value for existing Shell customers through cross, range and up selling;
- Develop new channel activities with existing and prospective distributors;
- Understand the activity, business and needs of distributors, provide sound information and advice on products and services, and to sell and negotiate win-win solutions with distributors and trade outlets.
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in area sales role. Previous experience in Managing Distributors would be preferable;
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from reputable University;
- Able to demonstrate strong time management skills enabling flexibility to response to urgent customer needs;
- Able to demonstrate honesty, result oriented and willingness to continuously improve skills;
- Proficient in English communication skill is a must;
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office software desirable;
- Currently based in Surabaya area;
- Authorisation to work in Indonesia is required for this position.
Application Deadline: Monday 04 August 2008
Number of Vacancies: 1
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.