Welcome to the World Bank Job Opportunities Section
The best people produce the best outputs. That’s why we are constantly on the lookout for bright, ambitious team players who have a strong commitment to improving society, the environment, even themselves. We strive to hire and retain the best talent in the industry from a variety of backgrounds and cultures. Communication, creative problem solving and decision-making skills, planning and organization, and technical expertise are common characteristics of the World Bank associate. Flexibility in assuming varied work assignments is also important, especially in achieving long-term career growth at the organization.
Based in Jakarta
- Operations Analyst (Anti-Corruption) – Deadline : June 13, 2009
- Highway Engineering – Deadline : June 20, 2009
- Team Assistant – Deadline : June 23, 2009
- Operations Officer – Deadline : June 23, 2009
Based in Medan, North Sumatra
- Training of Trainers (ToT) Consultant – Deadline : June 10, 2009
Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses. Late submissions will not be considered; incoming applications through e-mail and phone inquiries will not be accepted unless stated otherwise.