PT Semen Andalas Indonesia a subsidiary of world leader in cement manufacturing and building material having its operation in Aceh, North Sumatra, Riau and Batam invites you to join our team to be based in Medan with some traveling as:
Reports to Accounting Manager, the candidate is responsible to:
- Managing payment process to the business partners related to goods and services received.
- Receive invoices/vouchers from business partner.
- Check, matching and record the vouchers received against PO and value received by company.
- Prepare the payment list to authorized persons for further execution.
- Maintain aging of outstanding payable.
- Maintain the payment advances are fully reconciled
- Ensure that payments to the supplier are done timely and accurately.
- Ensure that all invoices/vouchers paid are filling and in a good ordered.
- Prepare activities report and submit it to the superior
- Managing the administration work based on the needs of the respective organization ( including data recording, correspondence, etc. – based on the function of this position).
- Ensure the confidentiality of the company’s documentation.
- Follow housekeeping and safety procedure
- Must possess at least Diploma degree from recognized university majoring in Accounting/Finance/Banking
- Having minimum 1 years working experience in related field
- Fresh graduates with high qualification are encourage to apply
- Must be hands on in solving problem and avoid short cut and short-term solutions.
- Must be strong in detail and number crunching.
- Possess good knowledge of accounting and basic administration
- Knowledge/experience with Accounting/Financial software (SAP, JDE, PICKS) would be an advantage.
- English proficiency, computer literacy and can operate Microsoft Office (especially Excel, Word and Power Point).
- High Integrity and Values, Initiatives, Customer Focus, Teamwork & Cooperation, and Driving for Results
- Directiveness, Developing others and Analytical thinking
- Information Seeking , Impact and Influence
Qualified candidates are invited to forward your application with full resume, recent photograph, not later than December 28th, 2009 to:
Note: Please put the job code in the subject of your application
ONLY SHORLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED FOR FURTHER SELECTION PROCESSES