|PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia s leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of more than 2000 staff, Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.
Petrosea has access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
PROJECT COST CONTROL (Jakarta based)
Supervise and coordinate onsite training process including implementation, policies and programs in order to ensure onsite training is well conduct in line with training plan as well as company s policies and procedures.
1. Willing to be placed to all company s project locations
2. Required to work extended hours to meet reporting deadline
3. Computer literate, and familiar with project software such as PRISM, etc.
4. Min. 2 years experiences in the similar fields
5. Good communication skill especially with the project team to keep aware of potential changes
6. Required to review all project cost items such as Purchase Orders, Labor, Material Charges, Work Orders, Scope changes, and invoices
7. Min. Bachelor degree in any major
8. Attention to details
1) Responsible to set up Project Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for controlling and reporting in accordance with Company standard.
2) Responsible to have and maintain appropriate administrative controls in place daily and monthly in accordance with Company procedures from award to completion,
3) Assist the Project Manager in accurately forecasting cost and resources to ensure Project margins are met.
4) Detecting and reporting discrepancies, defaults or non conformities in the Project Cost Forecast or records to the Project Manager as soon as they become known.
5) Responsible to prepare Monthly Progress Claims and to ensure the subsequent invoice is submitted and payment received within the payment terms of the Contract.
6) Responsible to check that the cost codes on each Material Requisition (MR) are correct also check that the remaining budget for the cost code is sufficient to cover proposal purchase, ascertaining Purchase Order (PO) has been cover proposed costs are considered to be committed and refer to the budget.
7) Responsible to review and confirm that Subcontractor invoices are as per Contract terms & conditions for the further payment process.
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high caliber appointment.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: PROJECT COST CONTROL to email@example.com in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb