Husky-CNOOC Madura Limited, an Oil & Gas company based in Jakarta with operation field in Madura, is looking for highly experienced Indonesian professional to join the team.
Develop and review WHP, Pipeline and MOPU processes in cooperation with topsides, hull, marine and instrumental engineering colleagues, in line with project requirements, in order to ensure WHP, Pipeline, and MOPU processes support the overall production process of HCML.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering.
• 10 – 15 years experience in relevant field. Should have more exposure to the offshore commissioning and operation philosophy.
• Technical knowledge in oil & gas, in particular green field development.
• Understanding for conceptual design of wellhead platform (gas), processing facility (FPSO) and gas metering, including each package facilities inside.
• Have experience and exposure to conduct HAZOP and HAZID studies and should have been a candidate for at least 5 such studies which includes critical process activities (such as gas compression and dehydration, etc.)
• Have experience in leading a team of the size of 3 to 4 process engineers while conducting detailed engineering studies.
• Have experience to handle tender process from process view.
• Have experience in interacting with the leading process technology vendors process technology understanding or transfer or of such acts.
• Familiar with HYSYS or other equivalent software, Process Safety Management and QRA (functional safety is a plus).
• Able to site activities, onshore and offshore.
• Good Knowledge of English and Computer Literate.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified, please submit your application and updated CV within 1 weeks with subject Position Title by e-mail to: